Thursday, February 4, 2010

Union Pacific 025

I have two big shows coming up this year:  a four-person group show in April at my new local representation, BICA Gallery, and my first solo show in October at the A Gallery in Salt Lake City, Utah.  So you will notice images that may or may not be familiar.  When there is a specific request by clients, I will paint an image again, and this is an example of it.  Although it may not appear that I am exploring new visions or continuing on a linear, progressive path, part of that journey is to revisit an old painting and doing it again to make it better, at least try to.
8" x 10" / oil on canvasboard / 2010
Available at: http://www.bicagallery.com/beta2/

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome! Congrats on your shows. I'm sure they'll kick ass~!

PleinEric said...

Yes - great news with the shows Donald! Really nice composition on this painting too...

Unknown said...

Terry, thanks for the encouragement! I'm chasing the Japanese Master of Sacramento! Eric, thanks as well! I hope I can do this...